N S L Praveena [Colors of Dance]
“Dance is the hidden language of Soul; Dreaming with feet; Music made Visible.”
Ms. N.S. Lakshmi Praveena, email@example.com
MA (Kuchipudi), MBA (Marketing) 8106942323.
Born on Feb 2nd, in Hyderabad to Mr. NVSL Raghu ram & Mrs. Usha Rani. They had a great love towards Art. At the age of 31/2 , they put me in dance class with Guru Sri. Pasumarthy Seshubabu. I am privileged to enrich the journey of Kuchipudi dance under the able guidance of Guru Dr. Vedantam Ramalinga Sastry, Sangeeth naatak academy awardee. Practised Carnatic Vocal from Guru Smt. Gayathri Krishna Prasad for about 8 years. Life wouldn’t have been what it is today without my Inspiration, Role Model & Guide, Ms. Rajasree, Secretary – Correspondent, Rishi Group of Institutions.
· MBA (Marketing) from Rishi UBR PG College for Women, OU.
· Certificate in Kuchipudi Dance from PSTU.
· Diploma in Yakshaganam Dance from PSTU.
· Masters of Arts (Kuchipudi) from PSTU, Gold Medalist.
Works as “Associate Professor” in MBA dept., at Rishi UBR PG College for Women, Hyderabad.
Started a dance school in the name of “Colors of Dance” in Hyderabad training nearly 20 students in Kuchipudi.
Milestones in Journey…
· First stage performance in Ravindrabharathi for an occasion initiated by DOC, Ap.
· Privileged to perform in Doordarshan at the age of 4, for 15 min, which was aired in 1988.
· Won First Prize, GOLD MEDAL & “NATYA BALA” title in 1988 from KALADARBAR, Rajamundry in Sub – Juniors Category.
· Won First Prize Rolling Shield for 3 consecutive years from KALADARBAR, Rajahmundry.
· Won First Prize Rolling Shield for 3 consecutive years from KALASRAVANTHI, Rajahmundry.
· Won prizes for few consecutive years in competitions held by BALANANDASANGHAM, Hyderabad.
N S L Praveena [Colors of Dance]
· Performed in “Sreevari Sevalu”, Sevalu rendered to Lord Venkateswara in Tirupathi, which was aired for 13 episodes on every Saturday in Maa TV.
· Choreographed and performed serial title songs for “DEVI BHAGAVATAM”, “KAALIKALAYAM”, in Gemini TV and also “Arundhati” in Zee TV.
· Choreographed for a Fusion episode in “JAGADAM” for celebrities like Mumaith khan, Prabhakar, Anil & Sreenidhi, Koushik and was applauded by Choreographer Chinni Krishna, in Zee TV.
· Finalist in a reality show- “Andhra IDOL” in MAA Tv.
Attempts towards BIG Screen:
· Got trained for 10 days in a workshop under Bollywood choreographer, Saroj Khan.
· Assisted Mr. Prem Rakshith, South Indian Choreographer for movie “KANTRI” for Jr. NTR & Hansika, for last song “I Go Crazy Looking At U”… for classical sequence.
· Choreographed a dance sequence for actress, Shreya Saran, for an invocation dance in Humpi Festivals.
· Choreographed an invocation sequence for Tamanna in MAA awards 2012 under Prem Rakshith.
· Choreographed & Performed in “HAPPY DAYS” 100 days function on a personal request of Sri. Shekar Kammula.
· Performed 2 classical dance sequences in “Bodyguard” telugu film audio release function.
· Did Playback in a movie “GOLA GOLA”, solo song – “Naalone lenuga..”
· In 2006 summer, trained orphans of Radhakrishna home, Nanalnagar, St. Theresa’s, Erragadda, All Christ Children, Gacchibowli made them perform in a stage show “BLISS”.
· Attempted to teach dance to Blind children and made it possible by training the students of “Devnar school for blind”.
Maatrudevobhava, Pitrudevobhava, Aacharyadevobhava, Athididevobhava